In support of our wonderful friends over at UBC:
Please join us to celebrate the UN World Interfaith Harmony Week at a talk, If There Is One God, Why Are There So Many Religions? by Harold Rosen, author of “Founders of Faith: The Parallel Lives of God’s Messengers”
In his talk, Rosen will explore:
– The importance of interfaith education, dialogue and cooperation
– The evolutionary, developmental nature of religion
– Unity-in-Diversity among the major world religions
– The God Hypothesis
– The Mediator Hypothesis (Founders)
– The Good Hypothesis (Virtues)
– The basic ways that different faith communities regard one another
– The new paradigm of Progressive Revelation
– The basic patterns or parallels that link humanity’s religions
Since 2000, Harold Rosen has been designing and teaching courses on world religion for both community and university audiences. His aim is to facilitate interfaith understanding and cooperation, as well as to provide hope for humanity’s spiritual progress. As a Community Interfaith Educator, Harold Rosen promotes environments for interfaith exploring and dialogue.
The talk will be followed by a Q&A discussion session with Harold Rosen!
Signed copies of his newly released book “Founders of Faith: The Parallel Lives of God’s Messengers” will also be available for sale for $17.